We carefully select each and every ingredient in our Lip Butter to be gentle, natural, and free of animal products or by-products.
- Olive Wax - Ecocert emollient derived from pure olive oil (vegan alternative to beeswax). It provides outstanding moisturizing properties and enhances the flexibility and suppleness of the skin.
- Candelilla Wax - Vegetable wax used to provide silky slip and glide. Obtained from the Candelilla shrub which it native to Mexico and the southwestern United States, it offers superior film forming and protection.
- Cupuacu Butter - Pressed from the seeds of the Cupuacu Tree which is native to the Amazon and in the cocoa family. This soft, creamy butter is a superior moisturizer, skin plumper, and anti-inflammatory.
- Tucuma Butter - Obtained from the fruit of the Tucuma Palm native to the Amazon. An excellent moisturizer and emollient, it offers high levels of essential fatty acids and forms a protective coating on the skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - Pressed from the seeds of the Apricot Tree, this oil nourishes and protects dry skin. It is rich in Vitamins A, B, and E to calm, soothe, and soften the skin.
- Avocado Oil - Pressed from the fruit of the Avocado, this oil is a nourishing and protective oil rich in vitamins, anti-oxidants, and trace minerals. It is calming and soothing to dry, irritated skin.
- Babassu Oil - Extracted from the seeds of the Babassu Palm, native to Brazil. It is an exceptionally soothing and protective emollient.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil - Packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals, this seed oil hydrates, protects, and renews.
- Soybean Oil - Extracted from the seeds of the soybean, this oil helps the skin retain moisture, and softens dry, chaffed, and damaged skin.
- Vitamin E - GMO and Gluten free, Vitamin E is a natural skin softening antioxidant and helps prolong the stability/life of the other butters and oils.